標籤

6/10/2009

Came back USA

I have left three weeks (from May 18th to June 6th) and this is my first time to come back Taiwan since I came to USA. After three weeks visit, I further believe in human nature. People pursue better living environment. Why do I say that? Because my mind has changed, I would like to stay in the US after my graduation. Honestly, I don't like so many cars, people, bikes on the streets and these crowd irritate me. No wonder people always say that those who go abroad, most will stay in the state. In the beginning, I don't trust that. But now I have to admit it; in particular, I have a child (my gorgeous Eric). Parents will think about education of children so I believe US economy will recover sooner or later and house prices will go up again. I was prompted to buy a house in CA...

Congratulations my first English blog

沒有留言: